1. We will train our hearts and bodies for a firm unshaking spirit.
2. We will pursue the true meaning of the martial way, so that in time our senses may be alert.
3. With true vigor, we will seek to cultivate a spirit of self-denial.
4. We will observe the rules of courtesy, respect our superior, and refrain from violence.
5. We will follow our own religion and never forget the true virtue of humility.
6. We will look upward to wisdom and strength, not seeking other desires.
7. All our lives, through the discipline of Karate, we will seek to fulfill the Kyokushin way.
Create a website or blog at WordPress.com