Kyokushin Dojo Oath
1. We will train our hearts and bodies for a firm unshaking spirit.
2. We will pursue the true meaning of the martial way, so that in time our senses may be alert.
3. With true vigor, we will seek to cultivate a spirit of self-denial.
4. We will observe the rules of courtesy, respect our superior, and refrain from violence.
5. We will follow our own religion and never forget the true virtue of humility.
6. We will look upward to wisdom and strength, not seeking other desires.
7. All our lives, through the discipline of Karate, we will seek to fulfill the Kyokushin way.
June 2017 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Contact+880 1819-276779Morning Class: 7:00 am. to 8:00 am.
Afternoon Class: 5:00 pm. to 6:00 pm.
Evening Class: 7:30 pm. to 8:30 pm.
11 Mottos, Mas. Oyama
1. The way of Kyokushin Karate begins with courtesy and ends with courtesy, therefore always be courteous.
2. The study of Kyokushin Karate is like climbing a steep precipice, therefore devote yourself without taking rest.
3. In Kyokushin Karate, it is important to always aim to win, however, the motive for fighting must not come from personal grudge.
4. Money is precious, however, do not cling to it.
5. The way of Kyokushin Karate is posture, therefore always keep your posture straight.
6. The way of Kyokushin Karate begins after one thousand (1,000) days study and reaches the extreme after ten thousand (10,000) days study.
7. In Kyokushin Karate, contemplation on past actions leads to dexterity in future actions.
8. The way of Kyokushin Karate is universal and one should not be selfish in giving of oneself in training.
9. Kyokushin Karate beginnings in a dot of harmony and ends in a circle of harmony which contains straight-line movements.
10. The secret mystery is gaining experience.
11. Do not forget that in the way of Kyokushin Karate, one reaps a plentiful harvest only with dedication and application.
IKO BD Headquarter